- Please log on to the club order system here either as the club administrator or a club member here.
Our Club Order system is designed to make it as painless as possible for clubs to order their custom clothing. We will set up a club page for your club that will be run by the club clothing administrator and this page will be used by club members to place their individual orders online.
This will generate a single consolidated order, which the club clothing administrator will then place with Carvalho Custom.The idea of the Club Order system is not for club members to order directly from Carvalho Custom, but rather to make it much easier for clubs to put an order together – the job of the club clothing administrator will just be to specify the order deadline, items available for order, the prices (if different to our list prices) and when the order is complete, send on the automatically generated order form to us.
So this is how the process works:
1. The Club Clothing Administrator (Admin) E-mails Carvalho Custom and asks to set up a Club Order page.
2. Carvalho Custom sets up the page and sends the login details to Admin.
3. Admin specifies the order parameters and gives the login password to club members.
4. Club members login, register their details, place their order and pay Admin for the kit by whatever means they wish.
5. When the order deadline is reached, Admin sends an automatically generated order form to Carvalho Custom together with the payment.
6. Carvalho Custom delivers the kit to Admin.
Typically, sports clubs choose some brave soul to take on the job of sorting out the club kit (surely the most thankless job in any club). Once they have gone through the arduous process of getting everyone to agree on a design and choose a club kit manufacturer, they then have to collect orders from individuals (via E-mail, telephone messages, scrawled on backs of envelopes, shouted across windswept car parks etc.). They have to input all this information on to an order form and place the order with the manufacturer. We have made this a whole lot easier – once the club has decided to order with Carvalho Custom, all that is necessary is to let club members have the password for the club and then wait until the deadline for all the order to be placed. Then, the automatically generated order form just needs to be forwarded to Carvalho Custom.
Features of our Club Order system include:
• It is free!
• The Club Clothing Administrator (Admin) can add welcome messages and comments for club members to see when they log on.
• A picture of the club clothing design can be uploaded by Admin.
• Admin can specify whether prices should be in British Pounds ( £ ) or in Euros ( € ).
• Admin will have a record of the contact details (telephone, address and email) of all registered members.
• Admin can send out emails automatically to some or all club members who are registered.
• Club member orders can be cancelled if necessary by Admin.
• Admin can add postage costs to orders, where appropriate.
We also have a different option for organising club orders that allows the club clothing administrator to input individual clothing orders from club members into an excel order form, which automatically adds them up to give total order quantities and values. So in this way, admin gets to have a record of all the individual orders, but does not have to go to the work of consolidating them into a total order. The system can also be used in the normal way to place an order, but is more user friendly than our previous order form.