- Design discussion and quotation issued
- 50% deposit paid on the order
- Custom design produced by one of our graphic designers and emailed to the client for approval and you can design your own semi-custom jersey and shorts
- Any changes required are made and resubmitted for approval
- Kit is delivered 4 to 5 weeks after the final payment has been made, other than peak season when it can take a week or two more
Fernando Carvalho was Portugal's leading cyclist in the late 1980s/early 1990s and teamed up with Charlie Cutler, a Brit living in Portugal to start selling custom cycling clothing outside of Portugal – from there the company has grown very rapidly and is now one of the leading suppliers of custom cycling and triathlon clothing in Europe.
Our very rapid growth over the last few years has been based on our obsession with quality and customer satisfaction - we are very confident that our kit is as good as any custom kit available on the market and if you have any doubts, why not ask for some samples. It can be difficult to choose a custom clothing supplier, so here are the things we think you should consider.
Our production process works like this:
We run to very tight deadlines, producing designs within 5 days and kit within 4 to 5 weeks, other than two holiday breaks for two weeks in August and for Christmas. It is a source of great pride for us that we do not deliver late, no excuses and we are prepared to offer a 2% discount for every day we miss a delivery deadline by!
We have three key values that drive the company forward:
- Quality - the kit we produce is pro team quality and we use the best fabrics and most recent technologies available on the market. We are constantly redeveloping our products to reflect the advances in fabrics available and changing customer demands.
- Service - we try to reply to all inquiries within 24 hours and the majority of them within 2 hours and rigorously respect all deadlines. We have a no quibbles returns policy should there ever prove anything unsatisfactory about an order.
- Price - we are one of the lowest priced producers of pro quality cycling kit in Europe and we offer up to 10% discounts for larger orders Find out how we run a low cost business here. We are very interested in hearing client feedback and this is one of the key inputs for the constant evolution of our custom cycling kit range, so please let us know of any suggestions you may have at email@example.com and you can check out our Carvalho Custom facebook page here for some great free offers and competitions.